Our Dynargetic Effective Sales Training programme trains sales teams to achieve their peak performance. Teaching powerful communication and negotiation skills, objection management, behavioural excellence and more, our programme makes the most of the experience of each participant.
Dynargie is a dynamic management consulting and training company dedicated to influencing and managing positive change in both people and organizations. Founded in Switzerland in 1982, we operate in diverse cultures spread over 10 countries and 11 languages. Through our unique training and consulting methods delivered by our multidisciplinary consulting team, we help transform difference into agreement, and make individuals and organizations more productive.
Using practical methods, participants will be coached on the best attitudes and behaviors to better perform at each stage of the commercial negotiation. They will learn to adapt what they have learned to their customers`needs, thus increasing client satisfaction, retention and spontaneous recommendation.
Effective Sales Training is a 4-day (2+1+1) programme, consisting of 5 modules.
Group size is limited to 8 participants.
• Preparation = 99% of success
• Setting and controlling goals
• The qualities of a great negotiator
• The tools for effective communication in sales
• How to listen and how to ask questions
• The telephone as a sales tool
• The different stages of a negotiation: sales as a process
• Selective argumentation
• Presenting and defending your own product
• Learning how to close
• Managing objections in a positive manner
• Self-affirmation and learning how to say “no”
• Upward communication: how to act effectively with a superior
• Managing complaints
• Motivation and preparation of practical applications
• Oral application report
• Attitudes and behaviors of excellence
Our workshops are consistently ranked 3 out of 4 or higher
Our certified consultants have at least 5 years of prior professional experience
75% of our consultants stay with us for 5 years or longer
Dynargie has been shaped by 4 continents, 14 time zones and 11 languages