Content of the seminar:
- What does ’strategic thinking’ mean?
- What are the goals and tools of strategic planning and management?
- What are the two basic factors determining the strategy?
- Determining the vision, mission, and core values of the organization.
- Analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the company and its use in determining strategy.
- Strategic market segmentation and its use in business management.
- Determination of competitive position.
- How to determine the right strategy?
- Tools for managing people based on priority objectives.
- Management processes related to strategic planning and management.
Consultant: Pavel Cetkovský
Location: Prague 5, Drtinova, Impact Hub
Duration: 1 day
Schedule: 9:00 - 17:00
Price: 7.000 CZK (+ VAT)
Application form and any questions please send to email@example.com