Leading people and Situational Leadership in Czech
- What is today expected from a manager?
- How to effectively use participative and directive approach to subordinates colleagues?
- How to develop assertive communication based on the conscious use of communication rules?
- How to establish goals (SMART and Balanced scorecard method)?
- How to say "no" to unmotivated subordinates colleagues?
- How to use empathy and assertiveness by managing people?
- Admitting the mistake (turning mistakes into opportunities).
- Make things simple: When to use I Decided and when to use What do you propose?
- The power of questions: In order to motivate people who you don’t know very well, you have to ask the right questions.
- How to create a personal positive attitude and attitude change?
- How to give a feedback?
- How to motivate on the basis of "Motivation rocket"?
- When should you tell a subordinate WHAT to do and when should you ASK them for an idea?
- Feedback from the consultant about positive points and improvement points regarding role play performances. Coaching from the consultant on how to improve leadership techniques.
- Concrete action plan for managers.
Consultant: Pavel Cetkovský
Place: Praha 5, Drtinova, Impact HUB
Duration: 1 - 2 days
Day Schedule: from 9 am to 5 pm
Price: 9.000 CZK 2 days (+ VAT)
If you are interested please contact responsible person for Open seminars: Kateřina Fořtová (email@example.com)