Typology and assertive communication
You will learn to communicate effectively based on your own typology
They will be able to assertively solve critical situations with colleagues
Content of the seminar:
- What is personality typology?
- What personality typologies do we have?
- How to effectively use the advantages of your own typology?
- How to avoid weaknesses in your own typology?
- How to recognize the typology of teammates?
- How to communicate appropriately based on typology?
- What to avoid when communicating between colleagues with different typologies?
- How to assert yourself in the team?
- What is assertiveness?
- How to avoid submissive and aggressive behavior towards colleagues?
- How best to convince colleagues?
- How to say "no" to a colleague without unnecessary demotivation?
- How to apply the basic rules of communication?
- How to create a personal positive attitude and attitude towards others?
- How to give feedback?
- What to do in case of non-compliance?
- How to solve tasks in a team?
The maximum group size is 8.
With the possibility of participation on individual days individually or as a whole two-day program.
Consultant: Pavel Cetkovský
Date: 27.-28. 4. 2020
Place: Impact Hub Prague, Drtinova 557/10, Prague 5 - Smichov
Duration: 2 days
Schedule: from 9:00 to 17:00
Price: 6.000 Kč per day of training (+ VAT)
If you are interested, please contact the seminar coordinator: Adriana Čejka (firstname.lastname@example.org)